As an Installer Technician Assistant you will be trained to install, repair, upgrade, and maintain computer hardware, CCTV and electrical equipment for our customers. Your duties may include traveling to customers’ homes or place of business, installing electronic equipment, troubleshooting problems with existing equipment, testing connections, providing user instructions to customers, and cleaning up after the job is complete.
To ensure success as an Installation Technician Assistant, you should have sound electrical and mechanical knowledge, be able to climb ladders and work in confined spaces for an extended period, have exceptional communication skills and a passion for customer service.
Installation Technician Assistant Responsibilities:
• Traveling to customers’ homes or place of business.
• Installing electrical/digital computer equipment such as CCTVs, flat-screen televisions, projectors, routers, desktop computers, laptops and tablets.
• Suggesting areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
• Troubleshooting problems with existing equipment.
• Testing old and new installation connections.
• Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
• Maintaining equipment.
• Cleaning up after the job is complete.
• Recording and maintaining stock levels.
• Maintaining the work vehicle.
Installation Technician Assistant Requirements:
• Proven work experience as an Installation Technician Assistant of similar would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of modern electrical and digital equipment.
• Ability to learn to solve problems and repair equipment on site.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Ability to crouch, kneel and work in confined areas for extended periods.
• Ability to lift heavy objects.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com